Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Wobble-Naught Bike Fitting

My wife and I recently had our bikes fitted using Wobble Naught over at George's Cycles at their front street store.

What an amazing difference it has made! I am not a professional cyclist by any means and I went into this for the most part out of curiosity. My bike (a Specialized Roubaix Comp)was already "fit" based on things I'd read in books and online so I figured I had it dialed in close to where it should be and only small minor tweaks would be needed. Was I ever wrong. My saddle height increased close to an inch, by stem was lowered and both cleats were adjusted as well. It has made a huge difference. I didn't realize how big of a difference this would make both in my comfort and even my performance. I ride faster and more comfortable than I ever have before.

I can't recommend Wobble-Naught enough, and when I buy my next bike I'll have this done from the very beginning.

No comments: