Friday, March 23, 2007

Wii Turned

Well I got my Wii back. In total it took about a week and a half including shipping both ways for it to be returned to me.

I still don't know what was wrong with it and the "fix" was to send me a brand new Wii. So far I haven't had much time to play it as I've been building a swing set for my kids. However, I have had time to make sure it works. One nice touch is Nintendo transfer all of my information to this new system so all my network settings, game saves, Mii, etc. were all ready to go. The only thing I found odd is I did have to install the latest system update. You think they would have taken care of that already. Oh, and the channels I have downloaded previously need to be re-downloaded. No big deal.

This new system doesn't seem to feel as hot in standby mode as my previous system. I'll see how it preforms running Twilight Princess this weekend.

No comments: