Thursday, September 08, 2005

Stephen King's On Writing

I just finished reading my first Stephen King book On Writing, obviously this is nothing like his other works, however, I did find that I enjoyed it despite the fact that I'm not a writer or anything of the sort.

Anyway the book is, in a nut shell, Stephen King's take on writing but it also goes into his life as a writer. I'm not a fan of horror at all but I think I'll look into seeing if I can get a copy of The Green Mile since I enjoyed that movie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to tell you that I LOVED the Green Mile book. And, since I gather you haven't read much on Stephen King, you should also consider The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon. Not a typical Stephen King book either.

And, if you want to venture into a bit of his regular style, I also really enjoyed Desperation and Dreamcatcher.

I am not a huge fan of Stephen King, mostly because sometimes I find his work hard to follow. But I did really enjoy those I mentioned above. :)